- Postgraduate law coursework essays including:
- Natural Jurisdiction: Shifting Boundaries from Exploitation to Connection: Published on SSRN
- A Duty to Care: The Missing Connection between Indigenous Rights and the Rights of Nature in Canada
- Bringing Rio to the Rockies – International environmental laws, including those from the Rio Declaration, and their implications for metallurgical coal mines in Alberta.
- LLM Dissertation: Ancient Laws, Modern Myths and the Search for the Spiritual Value of Nature.
- Our relationship with bees – it’s complicated. Read
- Over 30 articles written for online travel site Paradise Hunter including extensive research on living and working in Mexico.
- 70 “Wild Calgary” columns in the Calgary Herald
- Calgary Health Trust – Report to the Community
- Apple Magazine
- Competitive Analysis in Waste Management
- Greeting Card Publishing Opportunities Feasibility Study
- Evaluation of Spent Hens Disposal in Canada
- Evaluation of Opportunities for Diversification of the Livestock Industry in Southeastern Alberta
- Manure Nutrient Management Planning Study
- Grain Screenings Pelleting Plant Feasibility Study
- Advertisements, brochures, newsletters, website and other marketing materials.
- Cross Conservation Area
- Prairie Conservation and Endangered Species Conference
- Foothills Artists
Writing samples available by request.